Tuesday 17 March 2015

Peek into my world with Instagram


I really love using Instagram as a way of capturing those fleeting or special moments.  I sometimes use it to photograph a work in progress, some relaxing crochet project, family time, or a surprising discovery like these rainbow roses that were in my local supermarket just recently.

You are very welcome to follow my Instagram account if you'd like regular peeks into my world, and you can find it right here.

Why not share a link to your Instagram in the comments below? It's one of my favourite online hangouts, and I would look forward to discovering some fabulous new IG's to follow!


6 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were an IG fan, I'm following you now though! I'm attic24 on there, it's a lovely community for sure and I love the visualness of it very much x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thank you Lucy! I've been following you for a while now, love seeing your pics!
    Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ariadnesky on instagram I love your work. AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ariadne, I am following you on there too xxxx

      Delete
  4. Quite by accident I ended up on your blog. I like your way of painting and beautiful color. Once we spent our holidays in Cornwall and we visited St. ves that you painted so beautiful.
    kind regards
    Ymme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment xxxx

      Delete

Hello, and thank you for visiting my Blog today. If you would like to leave a comment, I'd be delighted to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...