Wednesday 8 January 2014

The winner is....




Hello!

Today is the day that I do the draw to see who has won TWO signed artist proofs of Moon Fishing and Dream Haven.  I've read all your lovely comments and would like to thank you kindly for taking the time to write and leave such nice messages.

Wishing you all the best of luck...here we go...
















 
There were 54 people who took part....and the winner is...*carefully counting down the list of comments*...
 
Elspeth!!
 
Many congratulations!!
 
If you would like to get in touch, we can arrange for the prints to be sent out to you - you can use the contacts tab at the top of the blog here, or message me through Facebook, whichever is easiest for you.
 
I'm so sorry to everyone else who didn't win, I wish I had something for all of you but thank you so much for taking part, and for helping me to get to over 5000 likes on my Facebook Page.
 
I'll be back soon with some new posts for you, where you can find out what I'm going to be up to this year.
 
J x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you once again Julia.. Very pleased to have won your beautiful prints. What a lucky girl I am!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thank you for visiting my Blog today. If you would like to leave a comment, I'd be delighted to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...